[CentOS] Power-outage

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:17:34 UTC 2011

On 7/6/11, Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko at gmail.com> wrote:
> By (b) I mean having computer graphics overlayed on top of real-world
> scenery  (like in Terminator or Robocop movies). I'm just saying that this kind of
> overlay is impossible to achieve with a regular human eye, except with very
> bulky equipment hanging off your head 15 cm in front of your face.

Somehow it just doesn't seem impossible to me, unless we insist on a
certain form-factor for the glasses as opposed to the sole requirement
that the frontal portion should be relatively thin.

How about a glass with lenses that are formed by nano beam
splitter/mirrors with projection units on the side where the legs of
the glasses would be. Thus transferring the bulk from the front to the
sides which would be more wearable than a heavy weight hanging off the
nose. The overlay would be generated by the projection units which is
reflected into the eye via the front mirror/beamsplitter which would
also allow external light in, albeit at half strength but that would
be what "shades" do after all ;)