[CentOS] More on CentOS autotools bug

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri Jul 8 15:42:44 UTC 2011

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Emmanuel Noobadmin
> <centos.admin at gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>> "Building" a simple test case in this situation is as simple as
>> narrowing down the steps and changes leading to the problem. Your
>> refusal to provide relevant information probably wasted more time
>> than anything else. One is almost tempted to think this was an
>> elaborate troll :D
>
> I was tempted to read his website. He is a 75 yr old man who
> is deaf and blind.

This suggests, to me, cutting a little slack for the man.

About his hearing implant, which enables him to hear sound but not
understand speech: "If I am in a noisy place it is nice to be able to
turn off my hearing."  I have wished I could switch off my hearing, MANY
times in stores, and on the streets (no fan of loud rap here!).

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

//me