[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:08:50 UTC 2011

On 7/8/11, Mark Bradbury <mark.bradbury at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bollocks. this IS the only place to post to, as information is sorely
> lacking.
>
> Really this whole release cycle has been a complete balls up.
>
> the little information we have such as  http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa  has
> no history, and changed every week.
>
> now the you have posted some new information at
> http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard  of which I, and I would say most
> others, were unaware of, which implies that the release has been delayed yet
> again.
>
> For goodness sake I hope that the next release will be more transparent and
> professional. It really does not look good for CentOS and open source in
> general.

The fact the devs did do something about the complaints, putting up
the qaweb is working towards the right direction. Qaweb was mentioned
on the mailing list several times already and there is a history of
comments posted on it, so we can see where progress is made or issues
ran into.

Much better than the total blackout from before.