[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Steven Crothers steven.crothers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:59:37 UTC 2011

How is the site excellent if it changes nearly every other day, displays
zero useful information on the development cycle, and discourages people to
register and be a part of the community or development process (Now before
anyone says its not a development cycle and its only "repackaging" you're
full of crap. You're linkedin says you're developing, so that will no longer
fly).

It's the most closed source project for open source software I've ever seen.

It's a lack of responsibility, if you don't want to make a commitment, move
over; don't keep playing it up like you're doing something positive.

Thankfully some good things have come of this complete disaster that is
CentOS 6.
* Scientific Linux 6
* Oracle Enterprise 6 (Which is free to download folks)
* Clear-OS Core (Which is ran by a professional organization instead of a
group if you're into that)

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org>wrote:

> On 07/08/2011 01:48 AM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
> >
> > right, there is a website with status updates, and Jeff and others are
> > doing a great job at keeping it up to date (thanks!).
> > http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard
>
> This site is excellent. Now, if I could only adjust the time zone
> displayed to match my own, so as to make more sense of the timestamps on
> the various posts in there, that would be perfect. :)
>
> --
> Florin Andrei
> http://florin.myip.org/

Steven Crothers