[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jul 9 17:59:31 UTC 2011

On 07/09/2011 06:34 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
>> yes, we all clearly take that on board - I hope the changes we are
>> bringing in helps clear that,
>
> please say what those changes are

For one, a lot more people are involved - we have a much more
streamlined process in place ( with plenty more scope for improvement )
- and there should be even more info coming through moving forward from
6.0 to 6.1, and more of an opportunity for even more - diverser - set of
people to get involved.

btw, artwork is one place where we could really use a hand, right now.

- KB