[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Ron Blizzard rb4centos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 03:03:25 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs> wrote:

> Well, larger and lager fear of malware, trojans and regular viruses is
> excellent motivator. Especially when you add need to pay for good AV/IS
> solution. My country men are poor and paying even 20 EUR per year for
> good AV/IS software is something they hate and most never do. And when
> you add the slowdown good AV/IS brings... jackpot.

Yep. This is mainly why my brother and father went to Linux -- and it
was finally why I finally went completely to Linux. I didn't have any
major issues, I just got tired of waiting for my machines to download,
update and run anti-virus and anti-malware applications each time I
started them up.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.6