[CentOS] Clearlooks & Bluecurve icons missing from Centos 6

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Jul 12 09:56:02 UTC 2011

R P Herrold wrote:
> You can look at this as well as anyone else ... and IF SL had
> done something of this sort, you can use a direct email to the
> inquiring party to let them know your results

Or those running test versions of SL could look and give us info. I did
not say anyone should steel anything, just pointing people wanting this
more then the rest of us to check for already available rpms on
compatible distro. that way they wouldn't have to create their own as
they seem to be doing.

> Certain art work may not be present .. but as you SHOULD know,
> CentOS seeks to be a strict build in most matters.  If it is
> not present upstream at a given revision point, it SHOULD NOT
> be in CentOS proper.  Adding supplemnetal backgrounds art not
> present in the upstream product is not part of its core
> mission

Who said anything about adding it to base repository?
Doesn't CentOS have Extras repository where additional themes and icons
can be added?

Ljubomir