[CentOS] svnserve with encryption on CentOS

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:55:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thanks, and apologies if this is a repeat message.

I'm not really wanting to do an apache setup for this project. What my
structure will be like I think will be /var/svn and under that parent
directory repos# where that equals a separate project.

I've read that svnserve can hook in to sasl for encryption and
authentication, but not a lot of details on it. I'm starting to think
my best method would be svn+ssh, any experiences with this method?

Thanks.
Dave.