[CentOS] firewall?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Mon Jul 18 05:05:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:24:02AM -0400, hadi motamedi wrote:

> Thank you very much for your help. At now, I have put my windows
> machine behind my centos 5.6 firewall server with just one NIC. The
> windows machine can ping 192.9.9.3 but it cannot browse Internet like
> connecting to google. I have set its DNS too. Can you please let me
> know what step is missing?

No.

It's about time you started doing something on your own.

Either learn how to manage your own systems or those that you are being
paid to manage or going to school to manage or pay someone competent to
do it for you.

Stop misusing this list.  We are not here to solve your issues.

If you want to consider private consultation please contact me off list
for my rates and payment methods.  I'm sure there are any number of
other list members that would also be willing to do solve your problems
at their normal per diem rates as well.

Note to everyone else:  STOP spoon-feeding him.

							John
--
There are men -- now in power in this country -- who do not respect
dissent, who cannot cope with turmoil, and who believe that the people of

John V. Lindsay (1921-2000), US politician, Congressman, Mayor of New York City