[CentOS] Recommended mailing list manager for CentOS 5.6

ken gebser at mousecar.com
Wed Jul 20 08:38:49 UTC 2011

On 07/19/2011 09:32 PM Les Mikesell wrote:
> On 7/19/11 8:19 PM, David Lemcoe wrote:
>> Mailman is probably what you want to use, because anyone who subscribes to any
>> amount of mailing lists knows exactly how to use Mailman and it's features.
>
> One feature you are likely to miss, though, is a good search for the archives.
> If it is open to the public I suppose you can let google index it for you.

Good point, Les.  It's tedious to search mailman archives-- as I've seen
them set up-- because it's necessary to run the search on each month's
archives.  It would be a lot friendlier to be able to do one search of
the entire archives at once.  Is there a way to set up mailman that way?

--
"When a society comes together and makes decisions in harmony,
when it respects its most noble traditions, cares for its most