[CentOS] Why are all repos < 5.6 listed?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sat Jul 23 20:43:01 UTC 2011

John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 08:58:55PM +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> Please check how many CentOS-Base files you have in /etc/yum.repos.d/
>> Maybe old are not deleted, just disabled.
>
> 269 lines of noise removed.
>
> Can you PLEASE trim your replies?  There is absolutely no reason to not
> remove unnecessary content except laziness.

Actually I was having breakfast at 9 PM, and run fast through the mail.
   I did not even read the whole mail, just first 20-30 lines, never
realized how much Keith put in. Not a excuse of course. I can only
apologize, and I am going to seriously reduce the number of replies, if
  all.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)