[CentOS] lots of small files in a folder on Linux centos

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Jul 24 13:02:20 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 03:53:46PM +0300, yonatan pingle wrote:

> Yes Ryan, that exactly what i have done.
> he will get the log shortly and i will get some not free beer.

While I'm all for mysql optimization it's clearly evident from an
earlier posting that your disks are thrashing with insanely high iowait
figures; and while it's _possible_ for this to be caused by mysql you
really have to go out of your way to achieve that type of behavior.

							John
--
The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation
with the average voter.

-- Winston Churchill