[CentOS] non PAE support

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Jul 27 17:54:16 UTC 2011

On 07/27/11 10:33 AM, Always Learning wrote:
> The 26" 66cm television is my bedroom is 14
> years old.

and probably draws triple the power and heat as a modern LCD screen, as
well as taking 2 feet or more of depth.

re; the 6 yr old laptop... I in fact have a old pentium-M PATA laptop
myself.  I use it almost exclusively as a remote terminal and due to its
old hardware, max 2GB ram, etc, would only run a lightweight older OS
suitable for it.