[CentOS] centos6 xen

Juergen Gotteswinter jg at internetx.de
Thu Jul 28 08:53:23 UTC 2011

Hello Kb,

theres myoungs repo available, he maintains a 2.6.32 kernel for fedora
which has been ported to rhel/centos 6 as well.

http://xenbits.xen.org/people/mayoung/

perhaps this could be a base for cplus xen. for me it worked fine so
far, but i whouldnt take it onto production until further testing.

i think i am not the only one who wants to stay with with xen :)

cheers,

juergen