[CentOS] Adding the [SOLVED] Tag to break threads -- multiplefactors

Always Learning centos at u6.u22.net
Thu Jul 28 15:58:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 10:49 -0500, Owen Beckley wrote:

> Because of corporate requirements, I use Microsoft Outlook 2007 to
> read email. I use View->Arrange By->Conversation to read this forum.
> Each time someone changes the subject line, it appears to me as a new
> conversation.
>
> For example, when Ken added "multiple factors", a new conversation was
> started.

Does not 'conversation' require a minimum of two people exchanging
speech between themselves

Educational standards may be lax at M$, but why is M$ giving the world a
negative impression of basic literacy in the US of A?  No wonder Centos
is popular among 'educated' people :-)

--
With best regards,

Paul.