[CentOS] CentOS 6 Webmail

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Jul 28 18:33:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 07:14:39PM +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:

> +1 that's what my hosting provider gives on my webmail
> service, and I think it's a nice application to use.

Please excuse the untimely response - been busy.

I'd give users Exchange and OWA before I would even consider Horde and
its ilk; their track record with regards to security is abysmal and
while it may have gotten somewhat better in the past year or so the
security track record of that project leaves an extremely bad taste in
my mouth.

And yes, Exchange / OWA, over the course of years, is much more secure
as surprising as that may sound.

							John
--
As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an
enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless.  I refer, of course, to

-- Dave Barry (3 July 1947-), Pulitzer Prize-winning American author and
   columnist, Knight Ridder syndicate, New York Daily News, 12 December
   2004