[CentOS] CentOS 6 Webmail

Always Learning centos at u6.u22.net
Thu Jul 28 20:50:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 15:28 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> > As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an
> > enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless.  I refer, of course, to
> > the federal government.
> >
> > -- Dave Barry (3 July 1947-), Pulitzer Prize-winning American author and
> >    columnist, Knight Ridder syndicate, New York Daily News, 12 December
> >    2004

> Today, I'd correct that: the self-proclaimed Republican Party is that
> enemy of everyone not a millionaire.

Whilst more supportive of the Democrats than Republicans, may I remind
you that is was the Republicans that abolish slavery in the USA. The
Democrats wanted to continue slavery. I am  a tea drinker but refuse to
drink anything with the Tea Party or with the intellectual genius from
Alaska (a Life Member of the National Rifle Association and thinks the
Second Amendment includes the right for every weirdo to have handguns
and semi-automatic assault weapons).

Thankfully Centos, thought addictive, is not so dangerous :-)

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,