[CentOS] i am not qble to install centos 6
composesridhar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:14:26 UTC 2011
Hi CentOS Team,
i am not able to install CentOS 6.0 , while
1) Insert your CentOS 6.0 installation DVD into DVD drive
2) In the pre-boot phase of system startup
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booting> press <F11> to enter UEFI Boot
3) Enter 'UEFI Boot Settings'
4) Choose 'Add Boot Option'
5) Point to 'BOOTX64.efi' file, whose exact path is
/EFI/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi on the DVD
6) Add Description (e.g. "CentOS 6.0") and optionally add Optional
Data (which is passed to the boot image, not necessary)
when i press the F11 i am not able go to boot options , for that i
used the del and esc,
there i am not able to find the UEFI settings,
i tried with enabling the ide configuration to raid and enabling the
sata0 and sata1
still i am not able to install CentOs .
please guide me to install the centos
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CentOS