[CentOS] centos 6 gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor

Jerry Geis

geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Jul 29 15:22:30 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am looking at processes in centos 6.
How do I stop gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor from starting.
I tried searching in gconf-edit for it but did not find anything.

I have ran these commands and rebooted. (I verified they are unchecked
now also)
        gconftool-2 -t bool --list-type bool --set
/apps/nautilus/preferences/media_automount false
        gconftool-2 -t bool --list-type bool --set
/apps/nautilus/preferences/media_automount_open false
but gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor is still running.

Thanks,

Jerry