[CentOS] centos x11

Wed Jul 13 13:56:32 UTC 2011
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com>

So there is longer an xorg.conf file in centos 6. Where is that stored now?

When I am running host C5 and guest C6 using kvm all I can get is 800x600.
They System->Preferences->Display app only has "detect monitor".
There is no LCD selection anymore that would then allow me to select
something higher than 800x600.

I tried a "-g" option for qemu-system-x86_64
-g WxH[xDEPTH]  Set the initial graphical resolution and depth

But that does now work

So how do increase my kvm screen size with C5 host and C6 guest, and
where or how is
X controlled now with no xorg.conf ?

Thanks, loving the later kernel on C6. great job C6 team.

Jerry