[CentOS] Is anyone using the Orca screenreader?

Thu Jul 14 11:15:35 UTC 2011
John J. Boyer <john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com>

Orca is a daemon written in Python and C which presents the contents of
a Gnome screen to a blind person in speech or braille. It is on the
CentOS 5.6 disks. Has anyone on this list used  it? If so, what was your
experience? I am developing the BrailleBlaster tactile literacy
application. Since I am both blind and deaf, I will be using a braille
display. I also need to make sure that the application is usable by
other blind people.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.