[CentOS] issues when add driverdisk to centos5.6 using NFS method

Sun Jul 17 13:18:00 UTC 2011
郑栋辉 <zhdhui at gmail.com>

Hi, I am Ken.. I am trying to add dud(driver update disk) to centos5.6
using network method, I can successfully add dud to centos5.6 using
http and ftp method, but fail when using nfs method. However those all
three methods are officially supported in the centos5.6.

As indicated in the centos5.6 website, we can see they not only
support http, ftp, but also nfs.
http://centos.org/docs/5/html/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-kickstart2-options.html
driverdisk (optional)
    Driver diskettes can be used during kickstart installations. You
must copy the driver diskettes's contents to the root directory of a
partition on the system's hard drive. Then you must use the driverdisk
command to tell the installation program where to look for the driver
disk.

    driverdisk <partition> [--type=<fstype>]

    Alternatively, a network location can be specified for the driver diskette:

    driverdisk --source=ftp://path/to/dd.img
    driverdisk --source=http://path/to/dd.img
    driverdisk --source=nfs:host:/path/to/img

        *
          <partition> Partition containing the driver disk.
        *
          --type= File system type (for example, vfat or ext2).
In my experiment, I make my dud address in the kickstart file like below:

driverdisk --source=nfs:9.122.90.239:/deployment/dud-2.6.18-128-64.centos.iso

but it fails to load the dud when centos begin to install.

do you have any suggestion to me? Thanks

--
BEST WISHES!
郑栋辉
Email: zhdhui at gmail.com