[CentOS] VLC package(s) for C6 ?

Sat Jul 23 18:40:34 UTC 2011
fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Hi listees!

Just installed C6 (more or less) permanently on my eeepc.

I've enabled rpmfusion non-free, rpmfusion free, elrepo, and epel,

prior to this point I've been running fedora on it (f10 thru f14)
and have always found VLC at rpmfusion.

(but finally RHEL/Centos have become modern enough to support the
eeepc's funky hardware, so I'm switching back--tired of the version
churn of Fedora.)

but RpmFusion does not seem to have packaged VLC for EL6, nor have epel
or elrepo,

Anyone know where to find such packages?

thanks!

Fred
    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996