[CentOS] CentOS 6 Progress as per qaweb

Sun Jul 3 23:04:11 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 06:52:37PM -0400, Andy Hull wrote:

> Depending on your (or Karanbir's, rather) definition of "shortly"....
> the internal mirrors could be syncing right now.

"could be" != "is"

>  From the twitter: "Starting the CentOS-6.0 release process with
> internal sync starting shortly ( http://t.co/ErbQq4s )"
> http://twitter.com/#!/CentOS/status/87365231914921984

"shortly" != "now"

Until the qaweb site is updated saying that the internal sync is
actually occurring it is probably safe to assume that it's not started yet.

Anything else is just pure conjecture.

							John

--
The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession
of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world.

-- Max Born (1882-1970), German physicist and mathematician, 1954 Nobel
   Laureate in Physics, grandfather of Olivia Newton-John(!), Natural
   Philosophy of Cause and Chance (1964)