[CentOS] HP Smart Array B110i SATA RAID Controller Driver

Tue Jul 5 14:46:32 UTC 2011
Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com>

>I am trying to install CentOS 5.6 on HP DL 180 G6 which has HP Smart
>Array B110i SATA RAID Controller Driver. I have 4 * 500 GB SATA HDD
>and configured RAID 1+0 using System BIOS, the BIOS detects usable
>disk space as 940GB disk space, when i start installing the OS, it
>does not detect HP Smart Array B110i SATA RAID Controller Driver

That thing is a software raid setup iirc, although there is an rpm for it
post install, you could use the ddkit from rhel to make a dd image but
frankly I would just use mdraid, turn off the riad setup and just use AHCI.