[CentOS] Bug in CentOS Autotools

Fri Jul 8 10:01:30 UTC 2011
John J. Boyer <john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com>

I've installed autoconf and automake from the CentOS repository. When I
get liblouisutdml from its repository and run the autogen.sh script and
then configure I get the error I explained in my previous message.
Autoconf is generating a bad configure script. I've had the same problem
on other CentOS installations, and nobody could figure out what it was.
The nearest I can come is that some development file is missing from
CentOS. This is not a problem for me to look at but for the CentOS
experts. I just want to get my project to build, as it did on rhel. If I
need to install something else from the CentOS repository, please tell
me what.

Thanks,
John