[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Fri Jul 8 14:48:11 UTC 2011
Mark Bradbury <mark.bradbury at gmail.com>

> Reading QA web site, fair estimate is it will take 2-3 days for us to be

> > able to download, since there where last minute changes to some packages
> > and sync to external mirrors should have started last night and should
> > last for 2-3 days. Keep in mind this is only my estimate.
>
> right, there is a website with status updates, and Jeff and others are
> doing a great job at keeping it up to date (thanks!).
> http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard
> This is what people were asking for, now we have it! So please, if you
> want to know about C6 go visit the website, but don't post here...
> thank you.

Bollocks. this IS the only place to post to, as information is sorely
lacking.

Really this whole release cycle has been a complete balls up.

the little information we have such as  http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa  has
no history, and changed every week.

now the you have posted some new information at
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard  of which I, and I would say most
others, were unaware of, which implies that the release has been delayed yet
again.

For goodness sake I hope that the next release will be more transparent and
professional. It really does not look good for CentOS and open source in
general.

 .