[CentOS] More on CentOS autotools bug

Fri Jul 8 17:27:02 UTC 2011
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 07/08/11 10:20 AM, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
> ...does[n't] stop him from doing development, it shouldn't
> stop him from doing something like copy and paste.

A couple weeks ago, on a technical support IRC forum (I forget if it was
#solaris or #postgres or what), some guy came on and wanted us to look
at an error.... which he posted as a YOUTUBE VIDEO.     it was a simple
2-3 line text error message.    apparently it was easier for him to use
his fondleslab[1] to video capture the error off his screen than to
paste or type the text.       talk about bandwidth bloat.

[1] iphone, android etc.    thank you, The Register, for this wonderful
term.