[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Sat Jul 9 16:23:14 UTC 2011
Edson - PMSS <edson.amaral at saosebastiao.sp.gov.br>

I intend to use the iso images I downloaded for testing and not in a
production environment. As there was not found the md5sum and sha1sum
files to check the isos. I agree with your recommendation, because in
terms of safety, it is best to wait a little longer.
I really like CentOS, but it is undeniable the delay in the release of
version 6.0.
The big advantage is that it aroused the interest of other Linux
distributions such as Scientific, ClearOS and Oracle Linux.