[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Sat Jul 9 19:45:33 UTC 2011

On 07/09/2011 08:31 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> I plan on creating CentOS 6.0 Desktop off-spin, changing only release
> package to add priorities and enable Plus and Extras repositories, and
> then add few selected third party repositories and/or hosting some extra
> packages not available via yum (VirtualBox, Shorewall, newer versions of
> OpenOffice,...). I might even see if CentOS and third party repos could
> create release packages with added Priority value, third party with
> chosen number higher then 1.

as long as there is no license issues or redistribution issues with
components. And if there are clear upgrade paths for the components
included, you could do something within .centos.org like that as well.
However, that might be a conversation for the -devel list.

- KB