[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Sat Jul 9 21:31:51 UTC 2011
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011, Always Learning wrote:

***snip***

> Dosbox is excellent running pure M$ DOS programmes.
> Virtualbox and Wine can also help.

A few years ago my neighbour knocked on my door with a DVD
or CD in his hand. He said it was a freebie and was supposed
to run on his M$ Xbox, but it would not work, and could I
help him with it.

I said well I'm only running Linux, so if it's for a M$
Xbox I don't think it would work on my machine.

So to keep him happy. I put this CD/DVD into the drive and
ROTFL it ran under Wine - but it would not work on the Xbox!

So there you go M$, if you want a decent OS try Linux!

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net