[CentOS] Show your CentOS Support

Mon Jul 11 02:01:26 UTC 2011
Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec at PoMec.Net>

On 07/09/2011 07:52 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> If you would like one, please send me an email

Still have about 15 un-allocated.. I will be in touch with everyone who
emailed about the T-Shirts in about 5 - 7 days time, with costs.

It looks like a fair few ( 40 or so ) are heading to the US. And it
might be a good idea to just ship the lot over to someone who can then
further distribute locally.

Makes me quite happy that we even had 1 request from Antartica, the
Argentinian Geological expidition :) Good thing their postal adderess
isnt Antartica though.

- KB