[CentOS] CentOS 6 and pxeboot

Mon Jul 11 20:58:03 UTC 2011
Phil Gardner <phil.gardner at dealer.com>

FWIW, I have this problem with 5.6.

Are you installing from a local repo? If you are, try rsyncing the repo
again. See if it changes the repodata files at all.

I have yet to find why my repodata files are changing for the main repo
(I didn't build our original repo servers, there are a bunch of random
scripts that run that were created by a previous admin), but re-syncing
the repos seems to stop that error from popping up during a kickstart.