[CentOS] Gnome System Monitor crashes on Centos 6 x86_64

Thu Jul 14 01:37:01 UTC 2011
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs> wrote:
> Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> Frank Cox wrote:

>>> Several megabytes of updates automatically showed up some minutes after I
>>> finished installing the operating system so I applied them and as far as I know
>>> I currently have the latest-and-greatest version of gnome-applets installed.
>>>
>> This happened on my new CentOS 6 also, but only when you want to put it
>> as applet.
>
> I just uploaded abrt.log to bug 4964 on bugs.centos.org.

I have rebuilt gnome-applets and updated my test system with it. This
seems to have fixed the crash problem. I have made the rebuilt version
available for testing:

http://centos.toracat.org/misc/CentOS-6/gnome-applets/

Bug #4964 has been updated with this info. Please provide feedback if you can.

Thanks,

Akemi