[CentOS] CentOS 6 CDs isos...

Thu Jul 14 06:49:00 UTC 2011

On 07/12/2011 11:18 AM, John Doe wrote:
> Yeah, I just got the announcement, sorry...
> Dunno if it is Yahoo Mail but I keep receiving the mails from the mailing list in random timeline...
> By example, today I just received some mails from Saturday and Sunday...

Yahoo's mail system is quite badly broken. I highly recommend people
stop using them.

Because the centos mailserver sends a lot of emails, they automatically
consider us to be spammers and will enforce both throttling and
blacklisting us at various times. Attempts to get through to their mail
handling team have produced not results beyond 'fill in that web form
and we will get back to you'. Having done that a few times over the last
few years, they havent ever bothered getting back to us.

Use something else :)

- KB