[CentOS] CentOS-6 firewall how to open a port

Sun Jul 17 16:05:04 UTC 2011
david <david at daku.org>

At 08:53 AM 7/17/2011, you wrote:
>Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > I'm running CentOS-6 on an HP MicroServer (since this morning)
> > and I'd like to open an non-standard port,
> > for use on a laptop  attached to the internet through the server.

(snip)

> > Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.
> >

>Use System -> Administration -> Firewall from GUI.
>Or "/usr/bin/system-config-firewall" from SSH/console TUI.
>
>Ljubomir

I loaded my system with text-install and network, and find no file
named "/usr/bin/system-config-firewall".  My guess is that it comes
with a package that I haven't installed.  Can you identify that package?

Thanks
David