[CentOS] firewall?

Mon Jul 18 05:42:44 UTC 2011
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

On 7/18/11, Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> On Monday, July 18, 2011 01:30 PM, hadi motamedi wrote:

>>> Try ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
>>>
>>> They always have spoon and milk powder ready and then some.
>>>
>> It is very hard for me to miss technical support from you gentlemen
>> and centos experts. Please let me to just listen to the list.
>> Thank you again
>

> Why don't you just buy a book, read it, experiment on a spare computer?
> You can listen all you like but it will do you squat unless you actually
> try and think about why you have been given a certain command or piece
> of advice. It will forever be just 'theory'.

Thank you for your help. I learned a lot from your post that enabled
me to share Internet connection on my centos 5.6 machine. At now , the
windows machine is behind the centos firewall and it can even ping
192.9.9.3 but just cannot resolve the url (even with DNS set for it).
I just need to know how to give it Internet service?