[CentOS] Spamhaus with Zimbra Mail on CentOS

Mon Jul 18 18:10:04 UTC 2011
Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de>

Am 18.07.2011 19:43, schrieb Alex Marz:
> Jul 18 13:25:51 phantom postfix/smtpd[4399]: warning: 202.200.26.72.zen.spamhaus.org: RBL lookup error: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=202.200.26.72.zen.spamhaus.org type=A: Host not found, try again
>

> After doing some reading I've tried a number of DNS servers ( thinking the issue may have been DNS poisoning )  all of which appear to be unable to preform dig lookups the spamhaus hosts. Is anyone else seeing similar results?

If you query the spamhaus servers too often, you will be banned.
You have to pay (a considerable amount of money, last time we looked).

Other than that, better ask on the Zimbra forum...