[CentOS] [OT] would any of you recommend a ticketing system?

Tue Jul 19 12:18:23 UTC 2011
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011, Kevin Thorpe wrote:

> From: Kevin Thorpe <kevin.thorpe at pibenchmark.com>
> Subject: [CentOS] [OT] would any of you recommend a ticketing system?
>
> Hi all, sorry for being OT but would any of you recommend a ticketing system?
> We'd like something pretty comprehensive to cover helpdesk and HR stuff as
> well as software bugs/requests. There seems to be a million variations
> out there.

This is not free, but it is very comprehensive, and will
also probably do a lot more than what you need. I have
played with the trial demo version last year, and it's got
alot of interesting features, including billing. It is a
complete solution for web hosting providers, amongst other
things.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites: