[CentOS] [OT] would any of you recommend a ticketing system?

Tue Jul 19 16:52:29 UTC 2011
David McKendrick <david at fused.com>

Kayako. Cerberus is another option. Both have visible code when / if
modifications are needed, but both are also pay2play.

Can't recommend anything beyond those but I've gone through about thirty
different systems over the years.