[CentOS] 2 questions on CentOS firewall

Wed Jul 20 14:21:34 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Always Learning wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 14:21 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>
>> Ljubomir Ljubojevic
>> (Love is in the Air)
>
> Congratulations.
>
> Are you planning to invite us to the wedding :-)

Hehehehe, no.

My first name (Ljubomir) is old Slavic name that means "He who loves
peace", or "peace lover". Based on that and my skills in IT, I was given
nickname Dr.Love by a customer, now long time friend. It spread around
and I grew to love it. And since my skill set expanded because of the
wireless ("in the air"), and I am a disco generation, I borrowed a song
name from John Paul Young as a signature for StarOS forums, and then LQ
and now mailing lists.. It fits like a glove.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...