[CentOS] Memory Usage in Top and System Monitor‏

Thu Jul 21 20:48:57 UTC 2011
Michael McNulty <ionosphere at live.com>

Sorry, I am new to using the mailing list. I put RE: in the subject line thinking it would stay in the same thread but not sure why it did not work. So I turned of daily digest to reply and replying directly now. Apologies if this reply did not work.