[CentOS] Sudo #includedir function ignored CentOS 6

Tue Jul 26 20:59:49 UTC 2011
Trey Dockendorf <treydock at gmail.com>

Well I verified that putting the following line in /etc/sudoers works

zabbix ALL=NOPASSWD: /var/lib/zabbix/bin/start_puppet

However if I put it in /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet it does not.  Exact same
spacing and everything.

The file was created with Puppet , and based on these errors I'm at a
loss...

I check the syntax, it fails

# visudo -c -f /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet
>>> /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet: syntax error near line 0 <<<
parse error in /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet near line 0

I then open the file with visudo, make absoltely no changes, just ":q" out,
still get error.

# visudo -f /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet
>>> /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet: syntax error near line 0 <<<

Then if I run the syntax check again it passes.  However I still can't run
the command without password prompt.

# visudo -c -f /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet
/etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet: parsed OK

The files permissions are correct as specified by sudoers documentation on
#includedir

-r--r-----   1 root root   56 Jul 26 15:55 zabbix-puppet

Does anyone else have the #includedir working in CentOS 5.6 or 6?

Thanks
- Trey