[CentOS] non PAE support

Wed Jul 27 11:55:58 UTC 2011
Marc Deop <damnshock at gmail.com>

Unfortunately I do not have such system available :(

The pentium M I'm using is PATA based an my other systems are SATA. I might be able to get an external hard drive or something
like that...

I'll look into it, thanks for the info anyway :)

Regards

Marc Deop

On Wednesday 27 July 2011 06:50:08 Kevin K wrote:
> One way would be to move the hard drive to a supported system, install there, then move it back.  I've done that before when,
for whatever reason, the install program didn't like something in the computer and hung, such as during hardware detection, but
the installed system ran.