[CentOS] Adding the [SOLVED] Tag to break threads -- multiple factors

Thu Jul 28 17:49:48 UTC 2011

On 07/28/2011 06:21 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> So the mail clients that don't set these headers should be fixed, right? I
> mean, fix the broken software rather than try to fix human habits in order to
> keep using broken software.

Habit is an interestion term, same with convention - the fact that
mailing lists have been around for a while, is enough to make me think
that unless there is a value add, dont mess around with whats already in
place.

btw, i dont disagree with what you are saying - ideally people would
stop using yahoo mail / squirrelmail etc. But thats harder and creates a
much higher barrier than just sticking with established conventions.

- KB