[CentOS] Adding the [SOLVED] Tag to break threads -- multiple factors

Thu Jul 28 17:59:08 UTC 2011

On 07/28/2011 06:54 PM, Always Learning wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 18:49 +0100, Thunderbird Fan (KB) wrote:
>
>> ideally people would
>> stop using yahoo mail / squirrelmail etc.
>
> ... and use a *real* email programme ?

'real' is hard to quantify, but an email client that does the right
thing for lists is easier to work out.

btw, there are always the web forums for people who find that sort of a
thing easier to work with. And while I dont use them myself, I've heard
plenty of good things about the centos forums.

- KB