[CentOS] CentOS 6 Webmail

Thu Jul 28 21:07:58 UTC 2011
Jerry McAllister <jerrymc at msu.edu>

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 09:50:00PM +0100, Always Learning wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 15:28 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>
> > > As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an
> > > enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless.  I refer, of course, to
> > > the federal government.
> > >
> > > -- Dave Barry (3 July 1947-), Pulitzer Prize-winning American author and
> > >    columnist, Knight Ridder syndicate, New York Daily News, 12 December
> > >    2004
>
> > Today, I'd correct that: the self-proclaimed Republican Party is that
> > enemy of everyone not a millionaire.
>

> Whilst more supportive of the Democrats than Republicans, may I remind
> you that is was the Republicans that abolish slavery in the USA. The
> Democrats wanted to continue slavery. I am  a tea drinker but refuse to
> drink anything with the Tea Party or with the intellectual genius from
> Alaska (a Life Member of the National Rifle Association and thinks the
> Second Amendment includes the right for every weirdo to have handguns
> and semi-automatic assault weapons).

Yes. and the Republicans used to be the party against foreign wars
and for staying out of people's bedrooms.  Their recent behavior
is just symptom of their current mental and moral bancruptcy.

And the success of the Teabaggers shows the mental laziness of
too much of the country's population.

But, this is far OT, so I quit now.

////jerry