[CentOS] perl-Nagios-Plugin-0.35-1.el5.rf.noarch from rpmforge: dependency problem

Sun Jul 31 18:23:08 UTC 2011
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

On 31/07/11 18:51, Dirk wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I hope this is the right mailing list to ask since on the repoforge
> website there is no list or contact information.
>
> I have a problem with updating the perl-Nagios-Plugin package. I have
> installed perl-Nagios-Plugin-0.33-1.el6.rf.noarch, and running yum
> update leads to:
>
>> Error: Package: perl-Nagios-Plugin-0.35-1.el6.rf.noarch (rpmforge)
>>             Requires: /usr/local/bin/perl
>>   You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
>>   You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

It's already fixed in perl-Nagios-Plugin-0.35-2.el6.rf.noarch:

https://github.com/repoforge/rpms/commit/44f9637f9951b4a85662ebd75bd9a355eb69516d

which has obviously yet to filter through to the mirrors.