[CentOS] flash and konqueror

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Wed Jun 1 17:57:44 UTC 2011

I am stuck taking this stupid online training course from work. It just
sits there doing nothing with firefox, so I pulled up konqueror, and tell
it to lie and say it's IE. That works... until it gets to the content,
which some HR moron is *positive* desperately needs to be in flash.

I've gone into konqi's configuration, and told it to scan the correct
directory for plugins, and yet a) I see no easy way to find out what
plugins are installed, and b) it can't seem to see libflashplayer.so.

Clues for the poor?

         mark