[CentOS] Installing rather than changing

John J. Boyer

john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Tue Jun 7 17:54:38 UTC 2011

After reading the replies to my message about changing from RHEL to
CentOS I think it might be easier to install the latest version of
CentOS from scratch. I can save my home directory and my e-mail setup.
My access to the present system is by ssh. How can I download everything
with ssh then start the install? Since I am blind, I may need sighted
help during the actual install process. Is it possible to specify
answers to the questions wich the install will ask beforehand?

Pardon the dumb questions. I want to get the process completed with as
little interference to my software development work as possible.

Thanks,
Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA